<VV> Hard Pedal, poor brakes.

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Fri Jul 30 22:32:24 EDT 2010

Yeah, well I don`t want to start anything like that but in my seventy years
this is the first time I have ever heard brake lines called pipes, never
seen that in any shop manual, parts catalog or any auto magazines and I read
alot of them. I can imagine the look I would get if I go into a auto parts
store and ask for a brake pipe ! I will try that tomorrow just to see what
they say, ha.
I understand your line of thinking with your list but other than lines and
tubes the others are not even remotely used in reference to brake lines in
the real world. I had the latest Eastwood Catalog opened to page 54 & 55
where I was looking at the benders and brake related stuff and I was
thinking of asking some of you to look at those pages and tell me how many
times you see the word ` PIPE ' ?

John Howell