<VV> Don't Forget! NECC Open Track Day and Time Trials at Monticello! 9/13/2010

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 11:27:11 EDT 2010

Hi Everybody,   Only six weeks to go!

Monday, September 13, 2010.  NECC Time Trials at Monticello Motor Club Raceway.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!   Reserve a spot on the grid for yourself!  We will be driving on Monticello Motor Club's South Circuit.  Visit the NECC website for on-line registration! http://www.neccmotorsports.com

The Event:
High-speed open-track sessions throughout the day.  Individual timed laps later in the afternoon.  All makes and models welcome, subject to our tech and driver rules.  We are also offering our introductory Taste of the Track program at Monticello.

The Track:
Monticello Motor Club is located in the Catskill mountains only about 80 miles north west of New York City. This high end, exclusive, driving club has invited us to run on their south course.  Address:  67 Cantrell Road Monticello, NY 12701.

The Circuit:
Monticello Motor Club – South Circuit - 1.8 Miles, 11 Turns consisting of large sweepers, increasing and decreasing radius corners, and thrilling elevation change.  The track was designed by Brian Redman, who raced in Formula 1, Formula 5000, and Can-Am in the 1960s and 1970s.  This is truly a premium facility.  For photos and further description of the track, visit:http://www.monticellomotorclub.com

NECC:
The Northeast Corvair Council (also known as NECC Motorsports) conducts performance driving events for all makes and models of cars.  Our events include open track days, time trials, autocrossing, drag racing and more.

Thank you, Allan Lacki for NECC