<VV> 65 Corvair Parts For sale

chieftam at aol.com chieftam at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 15:47:54 EDT 2010

Hey everyone, thanks for the help.  I ended up selling all of her items to one person.  There seemed to be good interest.  I just wish the carpet would have been black, and then I could have used it in my 69.  I already had purchased insulation and wheel trim for my 65, so the only thing I was able to buy from her was an outside mirror.  She said if she finds any more parts she will let me know and I will post them.  Thanks.again.

Todd in MN