<VV> A Greenbrier Recruit

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 15:27:31 EDT 2010

Welcome to insanity! Actually the van looks like a good deal for the price.  The first thing to do is inspect the brakes. Cause without them, you' re in trouble. I noticed the engine is newer than the van. Post the VIN number and the engine code located just behind the oil filler on the engine block. Someone can interpret the code to tell you what you probably have.

 I guess safety first is the key. Brakes, tires, fix the exhaust leak. It is a standard shift 3 or 4 speed?  These things usually require a premiun fuel.

Do you know who the primary Corvair part suppliers are? Where are you located? Others will eventually chime in. Sometimes cheeep stuff you are missing is on eBay. Just type in Corvair.MIKE KOVACS