<VV> A Greenbrier Recruit

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:33:40 EDT 2010

Travis, glad you saved another
greenbrier. I would have bought that one myself! A 140 is a 4 carb engine,
so you can tell right away about that part. If 2 carbs, there were lots of
hp ratings in the cars over the years. The block number is just ahead of the
oil filter adapter where the tin comes down, plus you should look at the
head numbers, on the end of the heads. Go to www.corvair.com, clarks
corvairs, and there are pictures and numbers listed in charts. They will
help if you call them, too.
Mark Durham