<VV> CORSA merchandise trailer to Idaho help needed after convention

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 22:58:06 EDT 2010

Anybody heading west from the 2010 CORSA convention in Cedar Rapids toward
Couer d'Alene Idaho?  Anything that gets it closer to Jerry in Idaho may
help.

Capable of pulling a small CORSA merchandise Trailer?

Jerry Brown is in Idaho helping family with serious health issues.  We
(CORSA) could use some help getting the CORSA merchandise trailer from the
convention to Idaho.  Jerry is CORSA's merchandise chairperson.

The trailer is a small enclosed trailer (8 footer) with a pintel hitch. The
8 ft trailer is a Wells Cargo trailer and it weight is 700 lbs empty. I
estimate that we will have about 1000 lbs of merchandise in it. All shirts
are in plastic containers with covers, except for one small box of t-shirts.
The trailer is water tight from rain and road use. I would suggest that when
stored for a long period of time it should be under a carport for added
weather protection.  A combined weight of about 1750 pounds.

I understand Jerry will left a trailer hitch with the trailer. It should be
loaded and ready to head west thursday afternoon, June 24.  Someone will be
at the hotel with the trailer until roughly Sunday, if i have my information
correct.

Please let me know if you are able to help

Thanks
tim mahler
CORSA president
My contact info is in the Communique