<VV> WEARY 71 Westfalia

Michael Weary michael_j_weary at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:37:50 EDT 2010

Had a computer goof, and deleted the file with the spreadsheet/work to
begin the rear end on the bus. Can you FAX me a copy to 340-718-6775
if that does not go through try 340-773-6775, they just finished
installing fiber optics and changed the phone number if neither one
works call me at 340-513-3926.

Additionally I will be dropping in the mail tomorrow a $1000.00
deposit to get you started. It will be a personal check so once it
clears give me a call so we can discuss things

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome