<VV> Drip Drip on our feet

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 2 02:16:57 EDT 2010

Hi Ron,

I DID suggest that you should have a "body guy" as a friend.

Depending on how far the rust goes, the patch panel can work.  If it does 
not fill the gap, you will need additional metal to make it do the intended 

So, agreed... at least in some cases.  As the cars get older, maybe there 
are more cases?

Later, JR

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ron" <ronh at owt.com>
To: "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>; <virtualvairs at corvair.org>; "Tony 
Underwood" <tony.underwood at cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> Drip Drip on our feet

> Note that those windshield patch panels don't reach to the corners where 
> the
> rust through usually is.  I had an NOS patch panel for my '66 and it was
> useless except for material.
> RonH

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list