<VV> SOLVED help electrical type problem

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Jun 2 14:19:30 EDT 2010

I found the wiring diagram in the shop manual and started going through it to see where my problem might be.  Turned out that the two leads hanging right where the starter goes with the correct connector for the starter were NOT the leads for the starter!  It seems they are something the PO added, probably related to the trailering light system he installed I would guess.

I made the wires to go from the starter connector at the firewall to the starter, hooked it up and now it cranks with the key... now just to get it charged enough to (hopefully!!!) start!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)