<VV> Rust-proofing a Late Model

Duane, Jim E. JDuane at advprograms.com
Wed Jun 2 16:33:05 EDT 2010

Hi Michael.

12 years ago, after getting my car back from the autobody shop, I used some rather thin tar-like substance w/spray kit I got from JC Whitney. My interest is in the rockers, front dog legs, and rear quarters (ahead of the wheel wells) of my 'vert.
I can report that after 12 years of use (including winter trips in the snow to night autobody class and frequent trips in the rain) that the results were rather disappointing (hence the autobody class).  Keep that car as dry as possible...

Jim Duane
'66 Corsa Turbo CVT