<VV> Marshalltown

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 23:24:16 EDT 2010

A few spots are still open for the June 20 Marshalltown Kart track
event.
In answer to questions about dual drivers and/ or dual cars.
You can have passengers/instructors or can enter another car AFTER the
"chosen for competition" car/driver has run. As always, an entered
second driver's first times will count.
     The remaining car/driver will ,after designated competition runs, l
be considered FUN runs.
As an example; I am planing on entering my Roadster as competition and
hope to enter the Thomas/Roe car  later just for fun.

Warren