<VV> Engine needed now 60 engine headaches

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Jun 3 20:15:44 EDT 2010

The only unique 60' engine problems I'm aware of are the choke system.  They
had a lot of trouble with it which is why the choke on 61's was manual while
they worked on a new automatic system that solved it all.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)