<VV> fuel pump question- also 65' vair with the ignition woes now runs on starting fluid =)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 3 20:23:54 EDT 2010

Ray, I'd probably prime the fuel bowls on both carbs and see if that is enough to get the pump to start pumping (you do have fuel in the tank, right?). The leak may very well disappear after running awhile. I prefer myself the electric fuel pumps. They are better (oops). I prefer the Airtex pumps though some will chime in with differing opinions. I also prefer the stock appearance meaning you can use the original fuel lines. Costs in my opinion are minimal.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Getting ready to drive my Corvair 2500 miles in 2 weeks