<VV> Signing off

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 09:41:58 EDT 2010

Guys

Its taken me a lot of years and bloodshed to learn this but let me pass it
along "for the good of the order".  It is possible to dislike something that
a person says or even does, without disliking the person himself.

This is about a hobby.  Its not a reason to make enemies or hold lifelong
grudges.

Lets work on the cars, not on feuds.

Just my humble input.  Your mileage may vary

Mike in Michigan Jacobi