<VV> 60 beltline chrome

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Jun 5 17:10:56 EDT 2010

How do you remove the beltline chrome on a 60?  I just was out helping a
high school kid and his grandfather get one running.  I saved the day!  They
had installed a new battery and got it started and after running on the
driveway for a while, they decided to drive around the block.  It died and
wouldn't turn over.  They eventually called me.  I verified the car had
power, wiggled the PG shift lever and it started right up

Another Corvair that hadn't driven in 20 years drove around the block twice.

dp