<VV> Jack's car, was: PG to 4spd conversion ? Aarrgghh !!

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 5 20:44:25 EDT 2010

It doesn't have that COPO, it's an RPO 110 w/air. The COPO wasn't available
with air. And yes, I'm familiar with Jack's car. Have a copy of its window
sticker in my file, too, courtesy of Jack. Quite a car, would love to see
it in the flesh. His is the only car I've ever heard of having ALL the
options from the factory. Some of mine are admittedly added (genuine
vintage factory-option equipment though), so I call it an "enhanced
original".

-Mark

quite a normal option, but you and I both know that Dempsey's '67 takes the
cake for everything on a Corvair - especially a '67 convertible. For those
not familiar with Jack Dempsey's '67 Bolero red Monza vert - the original
owner checked every option on the order sheet. I've seen the order sheet -
one line from the top to the bottom denoting everything possible was to be
put on the car.