<VV> electronic ignition

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 14:05:37 EDT 2010

There are many brands of electronic ignitions; please tell us which brand
use are attempting to install.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 6/6/2010 10:51:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
akacube at aol.com writes:

Help! I  am installing an electronic ignition that I just received without
instructions. I need help in the wiring of the backplate module that
replaces  the points. There are two wires from the module one red one black, do
both go  ont the negative side of the coil? Also it came with a spacer does
this go on  top of this backplate and then the dustcover overit? Please, if
anyone knows  HELP!
Thanks,
Abe Arias