<VV> Fwd: 140 Performance Upgrades

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 20:14:24 EDT 2010

Seems to me that for the price of the Webers/manifold and head work, he
could have David Clemens build him what he wants with the 4 modded
Rochesters.  On the other hand, Ray has mentioned several times he is  trying to do
this on a shoestring budget.   NOTE:  I have  reconciled myself to jettisoning
my previous "do it
the best way possible on a limited budget" approach, and am taking my time
(as money allows) to build my car with the parts I want on it so it will
last a  LONG time.

Joe Dunlap
Florida