<VV> Fwd: 140 Performance Upgrades

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Mon Jun 7 22:38:44 EDT 2010

Indeed Joe you are correct...   neither webers nor a custom build by someone
like David Clemens are in the budget right now...  I'm happy with what I've
got but I want to build myself an early model coupe (either with the car I
just bought or one that will follow in a year or so) and I'd like to take a
different approach with my next build.. at least to give it a shot.

For me a big part of the appeal of my 140' Corsa's is the FACTORY 4 carb
setup.. its just cool.  That being said I would not likely ever put anything
else in one of my Corsa's....  sure.. mods are fine, my engine room looks
far from stock... but the basic setup is still the cool factory four carb
rig.... on the other hand my EM monza coupe didn't come with four carbs from
the factory....  so it's open season on engine mods for that car!  I'd love
to put a weber setup in that car...  I just have to decide which bank to rob
first <ggg!>.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)