<VV> PG to 4spd conversion ? Aarrgghh !!

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 21:19:55 EDT 2010

                                          B"H

Ray:  I'll add my 2 cents since the post is seen by all.  I wouldn't touch the car, leave it alone cuz there are probably 16 things you need to change when swapping trannies they you'll find out about after the car is apart and nuts and bolts are all over the garage!

Like the other guys said, if you want a 4 speed, just buy a new car.  From the literature I've read, 4 door PG cars with the 140 and A/C are pretty desireable.

I really enjoy my PG.  Hate to say it, but older American stick shift cars aren't as precise or easy to use, as modern versions...Bill Hershkowitz