<VV> PG oops!

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Jun 7 13:18:44 EDT 2010

Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

> The worst part is when you are cruising up to the stoplight, and you push
> down on the non-existent clutch pedal - only to hit the left edge of the
> wide  Powerglide brake pedal - CHIRP! go the tires. Who? Me?

And still another aspect of "habit" is demonstrated by the number of
time a certain person -- I won't name names but he drives my Rampside --
rolls up to a stoplight after a long top-gear cruise and forgets that it
is a stick-shift vehicle until the engine begins to shudder.  A quick
stomp of the clutch pedal and nobody is the wiser... I think...

--Bob Marlow