<VV> Leaky Fuel Pump?

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 18:51:25 EDT 2010

OK, then: Clark's, NAPA, the Source, and a NOS AC Delco. I stated in my
post that stock-type pumps worked fine except in the van. This was not a
"kick"  on any particular brand or vendor, just a simple statement of fact about
having to change to an electric pump--in the van application--because of a
persistent fuel leakage problem. Gee "Can't we all just learn to get
along?"

Mike Mauro

In a message dated 6/7/2010 2:58:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,