<VV> Powerglide

DAN RORAFF djrcorvair at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 22:17:18 EDT 2010

My Corvair has only two pedals.  I do wish it was a manual.  My daily driver has a manual.  (Toyota, rebuilt transmission! oh what a feeling!).

My wife's old minivan had the shifter on the steering column.  I told her I didn't know how to drive it.  Her new minivan,an '09 Dodge, has the shifter on the dash, just like my powergulide.  Actually it is a good place for the shifter.

Dan

65 Corvair Monza auto convertible

04 Toyota Matrix 5 speed, rebuilt $$$$.

P.S.

The Corvair will out stop, out corner, and rides smoother than the Toyota!  I could make a list, but I need to get to bed in a few hours.