<VV> Just Driving!

KELLYJRE at aol.com KELLYJRE at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 22:31:50 EDT 2010

I drove my 68 coupe to our monthly club meeting tonight. On the  trip back,
had all the windows down, good tunes on the radio, and that  satisfying
feeling of a smooth running, tight driving corvair. Best therapy I  can think
of.

Ed Kelly
              Corsa S.C.

In a message dated 6/7/2010 9:44:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,