<VV> NOS 1960 Chrome Engine Grill never installed - as new

rich dixon dixon5553 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 23:18:40 EDT 2010

I have one NOS 1960 engine grill - perfect, never been installed, $300 obo.

Call 248 719 1518

Rich

    http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/virtualvairs
    virtualvairs-request at corvair.org

    virtualvairs-owner at corvair.org

than "Re: Contents of VirtualVairs digest..."

Please also edit to include only the topic you're responding to when replying to a Digest.
of the writer, please attribute properly.
For help, mail to: vv-help at corvair.org
Archives at http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Leftover Parts (BobHelt at aol.com)
   2. Re: Leaky Fuel Pump? (corvairs at pacifier.com)
   3. Pontiac Oakland convention (Rick Norris)
   4. Re: CORVAIR ENGINE HEAT (Mark Durham)
   5. Re: Leftover Parts (Mark Durham)
   6. Re: POWERGLIDE UPSHIFT PROBLEM (N2VZD at aol.com)
   7. Re: POWERGLIDE UPSHIFT PROBLEM (Matt Nall)
   8. Just Driving! (Louis Armer)
   9. Re: PS- 140 performance upgrades (deltainc)
  10. Powerglide (DAN RORAFF)
  11. Re: Just Driving! (KELLYJRE at aol.com)

Message: 1