<VV> Year of the Really Earlies - and Music, Too!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 9 18:46:04 EDT 2010

> And to add some Music trivia to this post: The official
> earlies theme song has to be "Alley Oop" by the Hollywood
> Argyles. It was a #1 Hit Song in July 1960. "Look at that
> Caveman Go!!!" - Caveman Pete

Ah yes!
Most of the band members OD'ed.
Back when the song was popular and I was in high school there was a guy that
had a badass 58 Chevy that was lowered to the ground, had lakes pipes,
spinners and a scallop paint job. We though it was the coolest car around.
It was featured in one of those old TV Guide size custom car magazines.
The name on the side? Bad Go Getter! Also a line from Alley Oop. Got it
playin as I write this...

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com