<VV> my first early

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Jun 10 06:33:25 EDT 2010

So I went out to the garage the day after getting the 63 Monza coupe home and was relieved to see the car hadn't yet flipped onto it's roof as my father would have me expect it to...

I got it started (yay! bought it as a non-running car) by simply changing the coil, but it promptly caught fire...  put it out before any real damage was done but I'm not sure the one plastic wiring connecter is still disconnectable =P.  It seems the left carb leaks a bit... also discovered a mouse house in the turkey roaster.  Anyway looks like its gonna be cake to get this thing driving....  can't wait to finish up the body work on the yellow 65' so I can get to work on the early!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63 Monza coupe (next project in line)