<VV> '65 Monza 140hp

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jun 10 23:46:30 EDT 2010

The only engine exclusive to the Corsa was the 180 turbo, and of course it was discontinued with that model.  As others have written, the 95 was the standard engine in all late Corvairs, with 110 and 140 engines optional.  In '67 the 140 was cancelled, then brought back as a COPO option.  I have seen a couple 500 'race specials' which were ordered with HD suspension, quick steering, 4 speed, and 140s.

--Bryan