<VV> '65 Monza 140hp

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Fri Jun 11 07:49:01 EDT 2010

At 10:59 PM 6/10/2010, Western Canada CORSA wrote:
>It's possible that it's legit.  95hp was the standard engine for 500's and
>Monza's, 110 and 140s were both options.  For that matter, the 3spd tranny
>was the standard offering, w/ PGs and 4spd being the option.

I have a 1965 140hp PG engine that I took out of a wrecked 500 4-door.

The 140 engine ended up in almost anything when it was first
introduced except for early '67 and even then it showed up as
dealer-installed option, whereupon later in 1967 it began showing up
'Vairs again until the end of production.

tony..