<VV> '65 Monza 140hp

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sat Jun 12 15:00:00 EDT 2010

Generally, replacement engines came palleted and did not include:
carburetor, ignition wires, sheet metal shields, fuel pump, ignition
coil, starting motor oil filter, blower hub, distributor, oil cooler,
rear mounting bracket, spark plugs and idler pulley.  That said, we know
Ultra Inc received eight engine/drive line assemblies a month from late
1965 through May 1969.  These were complete including the air cleaner,
rear suspension.  They were drop shipped from Willow Run strapped to a
shipping pallet.  I have a picture taken in early 1967 of a 140 P/G
assembly on its shipping pallet.  I assume that there was a COPO for the
each assembly 95, 110, 140, 3-sp, 4-sp or P/G.
Jim Davis