<VV> '65 Monza 140hp

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 15:21:13 EDT 2010

We have a 66 Monza convertible with a 140 engine. We bought it from the original owner; she and her husband owned a Chevy dealership in Connecticut and this was her fun summer ride. She was elderly and living permanently in their summer home near Newport, RI when we bought the car. My memory is that she wanted a car that was loaded, but didn't get a Corsa because she wanted Powerglide. She ordered it with factory air, telescopic steering wheel, remote mirrors, power top, all sorts of goodies all packaged in a Monza. It's cameo beige, with cameo beige interior and top, when we bought it. That was a little monochromatic for us so we added a tan canvas top, which we think complements the car very well.

Celia Raia