<VV> Weird option combinations, was: '65 Monza 140hp

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Sat Jun 12 16:28:33 EDT 2010

Re: " Also have seen several 140/4speed/quick steering/HD suspension
stripper 500 coupes. Not to mention a number of a/c cars without any tinted
glass."

I thought Corvairs ordered with factory a/c were automatically equipped with
tinted glass all around. The two options were hard wired together, so to
speak?