<VV> Weird option combinations, was: '65 Monza 140hp

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 12 14:49:46 EDT 2010

Over the years, I've seen some strange combinations. But a 140/glide/air
500 is not out of the question. I once picked up just such a coupe once,
and had no doubt that it was ordered that way from the factory. I've even
seen a 140/4speed/air 500 4door, a factory built car too!

Other weird combinations were a Corsa turbo/3speed, a '66
110/4speed/posi/air 500 4door, and a '67 110/glide/air 500 4door. Also have
seen several 140/4speed/quick steering/HD suspension stripper 500 coupes.
Not to mention a number of a/c cars without any tinted glass. My '67
convert is one of them.

-Mark

This car had factory A/C. I know of a Corsa member in Albuquerque with a
'66 500 4 door. This car has a 140, factory A/C, with PG. I'm sure it was
ordered that way but I'm sure GM put some of these combos together for the
dealers to have more of a variety as Tony mentions.