<VV> Repairs & Maintenance -- 1964 110HP/4Speed

Tony Penz tonypenz at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 17:12:40 EDT 2010

I just purchased a 1964 Corvair Monza --  110HP Turbo-Air with 4 speed transmission.

I live in the Hudson Valley region of New York state (100 mi. N. NYC & 50 Mi. S. Albany)

I am not very mechanical and am trying to find knowledgeable people, as geographically close as possible, to help me with some tweaking such as the emergency brake and clutch adjustment.  Also, the generator may need some attention.  I have the 1964 owner and shop manuals.  I would be most grateful for any help from members of the group.  Thanks in advance, Tony