<VV> Repairs & Maintenance -- 1964 110HP/4Speed

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 23:04:34 EDT 2010

Welcome to VV, Tony. Unfortunately, I am in Idaho so can't physically help
you, but feel free to ask questions here. I'm sure by now you have found
Clarks Corvairs, Shelbourne, MA at www.corvair.com.  There are other
reputable people who sell parts on ebay as well.
You can join Corsa, and find the local corvair club, there's got to be one
fairly close to you. That would be your best bet for local help.
Mark Durham.