<VV> William Shatner's top 10 cars- calling in the cavalry!

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Jun 13 01:20:52 EDT 2010

I think we need to inundate whoever wrote this with complaints about the
caption on the Corvair page of the photo list....

"But trouble loomed from the get-go. When the company tested an early
production Corvair at a race track, it flipped over. Many more would follow.
The rear-mounted engine placed more than 60 per cent of the Corvair's weight
over the back wheels, making it easy for a driver to lose control."

This should take you right to the page with that nonsense..
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/car-life/classic-cars/william-shatners-top-10-cars/article1601177/

I'm not letting that one slide!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)