<VV> PROBABLE MOUSE DAMAGE

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:40:52 EDT 2010

I just took the cover off a 61 Lakewood and found the left side completely packed full of insulation that the little critters had carried in there.    This goes to show what might be found in a car that has been setting for awhile.  This one was for 10 years, however you may find it in a car that has been setting over the winter in many different areas of the car.  Air cleaners seem to be another favorite spot for them.  Ken Clark