<VV> pulley source?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 22:45:49 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/14/2010 1:26:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

All,

I received a private email from Seth saying that the  car at one time had
been rear-ended. That may be his problem, as he states  that it may have had
the rear frame rail shoved forward a little and not  corrected. So he may
have to specially machine a pulley for the  job.

-Mark

My estimation that it MIGHT have been hit at one time. Certainly a long
time ago. And no obvious evidence of it. Just a hunch, really.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair,  Camaro, Corvette

San Jose, CA