<VV> Fwd: List of PCG autocross

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 23:15:36 EDT 2010

There will be more than that, I know that I am registering two
cars(earlies) ; ie; David Clemens is going to be a part of the 7
cylinder car challenge. . Always lots of late entries.
    The all time champion for Marshalltown is up for grabs.
If you don't preregister, there may not be a chance for recognition for
your car's effort as we need to know what car and class you will be
running.

Register at: Yenko108 at hotmail.com

Warren