<VV> No-option cars and trucks

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 01:01:02 EDT 2010

So, I guess my rampside is a "stripper".  No door jam switches (like 500s),
bench seat (one less than 500s) <GRIN>, two speed wiper (500s?), no washer
(500s?), no arm rests (I think 500s, not sure), no interior door panels
(less than a 500 would have), visor only on driver side (500s had two I
think), no BU lights, other stuff that escapes me just now.  BUT, it IS a
truck and does everything a truck should do.  It DOES have a 4 speed tranny
and a "stump puller" gear in first.  Think - shift to 2nd half way through
the intersection!  Oh, no seat belts when built.

I doubt that there is an answer to the question about how many "strippers"
were built.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110