<VV> Free 1967 Corvair 500 coupe body

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 09:13:44 EDT 2010

Hi folks,
I put this on the Corvair Atlanta list several days ago and did not hear a
lot of interest, so I'm posting it on VV.

I received a  phone call from John Gay. He has a 1967, 500 coupe body, and
is offering it for  FREE. I haven't seen it, but he says it has the
trans-axle, but no engine and no  seats. He says that the glass is good. He does
have instrument panels and  engines for sale. It is located in Holly Springs,
GA, about 35 miles  north of Atlanta. It will go to the crusher soon.
If anyone is interested, he can be reached at: 404-395-2397. I haven't seen
 it.

Dan Terry
Corvair Atlanta-President
1965 Corsa 140 Coupe