<VV> Radial Tire Pressures

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Jun 15 15:28:34 EDT 2010

I find that I use about 15 at the front with radial tires, but I pretty much
always run much wider than stock tires.  What I suggest is start with the
fronts around 18 or so and drive the car...  just keep letting air out of
the fronts until the car feels right.  When the pressure is too high in the
front the front end of the car feels "flighty"... like a bad alignment... it
feels like the car constantly wants to turn both right and left especially
each time you hit a little bump in the road... when you hit the right
pressure the car will feel like it's got a proper alignment.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)