<VV> Door Jamb Switches in 500s

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 23:06:03 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/16/2010 10:39:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
corvair at serenska.com writes:

When the  door jamb switches were deleted, was there still a hole punched
in the A  pillar (and, if so, was it was plugged?), or was there no hole
in the  pillar when the switch was deleted?

When I added the door jamb switch in the 500s the hole was already
there--the switch cut the threads as it went in.  I don't remember any  plug.
Thing I'll check my assembly manuals to see if they have anything on  it.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA