<VV> Removing an cleaning under top fan shroud

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 20 14:22:53 EDT 2010

Mark everything, BEFORE you remove it (especially the ignition wires).
Pay special attention to the different sizes of the bolts. I would not
worry so much about leaving the linkage connected to the carbs,
especially if they need to be balanced. Make sure you have the proper
fuel flare nut wrenches, and a 1" wrench if you loosen the fuel lines. I
would be very careful about the top heater hose. You might want to leave
that attached to the cover, or you should plan on replacing it depending
on how long it's been on the engine.

jack kean
Arlington, Tx