<VV> Removing an cleaning under top fan shroud

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Jun 20 15:43:04 EDT 2010

Good call JR,

I never thought to put a rag over that darned hole... I'm always fishing
stuff out of there with a magnet!  A cute little note on plugging the carb
base/manifold openings... I have a set of four rubber "bouncy balls" I use
for the task... quick, easy, and effective.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)