<VV> MGB knockoff wire wheels possible to adapt to EM corvair?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Jun 20 23:16:43 EDT 2010

"Now the next question is when in the name of Sweet Fannie
 Adams would anyone WANT to saddle their car with those abortions?"

Apparently not many Corvair people will agree with you as my '62 wagon has
chrome wires on all four and I think it looks great.  Also, last weekend at
the Northwest Econorun it was voted a second place in Peoples Choice among
the early closed cars and I assume that this may have been in spite of or
maybe because of the chrome wires which rolled the 250 miles each way just
fine.
RonH