<VV> Tech Question - non Corvair

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 05:34:58 EDT 2010

According to my son, who installed windows 7 on a computer for me.
No, there is not a version of Outlook express for windows 7.
That is intentional due to Outlook Express being susceptible to virus
infiltration.

That said, he proceeded to install outlook express anyways using a "custom"
installation and our old XP disc.

I am using Windows 7, with the old version of Outlook Express.

Gary Swiatowy

From: "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: <VV> Tech Question - non Corvair

Is there a version of Outlook Express to use with Windows 7?

I got a netbook computer that I want to use in Iowa (starting tomorrow).  I
typically use my browser to preview my inbox and spam folders and then just
pull in the emails to OE that I actually want to see (and possibly keep on
the hard drive)  I can't seem to find a location to safely download OE to
the Windows 7 computer.

Suggestions?

Later, JR