<VV> Damper Install

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 12:58:28 EDT 2010

                                         B"H

Connie:  I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but some Late Corvair convertibles had factory cannisters mounted at each of the four corners of the body.

These cannisters were filled with oil and a spring thingy, and were used to better balance the body.

You should make sure you  have them on you car, and that they are in good condition.  As I understand it, these were removed often, and may be hard to find.

Although I find some upgrades to our cars are beneficial, it's always better to keep your car as stock as possible, since Corvairs were superior in the handling department, to other cars of the era.

Good luck...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza Coupe 110 PG