<VV> CONVENTION PHOTOS WANTED please

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 03:50:41 EDT 2010

can anyone at the nationals please send me a photo or more of the red
"Beatrice" van maybe with the owner and daughter (bonus points)  included  ?
even if still on the trailer ( i doubt it ) would be nice.  i am  looking for
something to use in the newsletter , and maybe the web site.
any other good  "general shots " from the nationals would be neat.ill  even
thank the photographer when i use the pictures?  even if rainy ,  that's
fine.  sorry to hear about the weather interruptions....

my concerns on that red E Bay convertible (from a quick look at pictures)
is the battery cables are a cob job , the paint work  in hard to get at
spots...and the black in the engine area looks like rustproofing coverup..so
look carefully , or get expert looksee at all the late model problem  areas.
the word New York equates to salt and rust!
regards ,thanks ,  Tim (stuck in the salt city area....)