<VV> Any one know this car?

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Tue Jun 22 06:19:17 EDT 2010

> I know this group is spread out across this USA does any one know this car? It's in Olcott, NY. Above Niagara Falls
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvair-Corsa-Red-Convertable-Great-Condition-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19bd45d1a1QQitemZ110549651873QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
I don't know the car, but I have to ask a question: Were white kick
panels ever an option, or are the ones on that car oversprayed?

The kick panels in the photo don't seem very practical; the first muddy
sneaker in the front seat would make them something less than white...

Steven "can you tell I've been yelled at for having muddy shoes?" Serenska

'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4